Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by VitoCahill
To giacomos point I just posted couple days ago a chart on Chicago outfit 2021.
It is not the final say on the current outfit I admit was more an attempt to glean any further info on one of the most important and successful oc groups in history.
Since posting....crickets.
No interest,not ny related ??? Who knows don't matter.
I would like to see more current charts structures of active mafia families,crews,groups.
I think alot of members on here r done with rehashing info on families that don't exist or from 5-6 decades ago.
And why a chart or list on rats and informants?

Yes, I see that. And I agree with you that you do post up. Others who contribute include Hollander, Furio, LouieNochi on occasion, Giacomo, and a few others. And thats great! I am not directing my comments to you guys per se. My statements have more to do with others who may have good knowledge and a knack for research who (for whatever reason) don't participate. I understand that not everyone has the time, but when you can it would be fantastic for GBB if they did jump in.

NOT FOR ME. NOT FOR NYM, BUT FOR GBB. (and for us all to enjoy what they could possibly bring to the table).

Is that a bad thing? Of course not. But I was not well received by some of the other posters. Why that is is anybody's guess. I for one can't figure it the fuck out. But that's just me I guess. Lol

Anyway, I do enjoy what you have posted, and my post was not meant to imply that you or the others who do contribute are not doing your share.

I think you may be missing something Huge about this site.

Not everyone is willing to share everything they have to offer for whatever reason. But we are here.
Not everyone is well rounded in many aspects of Organized Crime and only know what they know. But we are here.

A site like this keeps people updated and knowledgable about certain areas, details and people they were not aware of regarding not only O.C. but entertainment , weather, food and fun details of members and friends who like to share.

We can all be here..... why make problems and call people out?
" You do this", "You do that " WTF. " Do What You Want "

" Carry on and don't make any more messes "

DP

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.