Fellas, this is NOT about money. An informer website is just a passing thought that I would consider doing. NOT for money because there's NO money in it. Chump change at best.

I'm talking about here, right on GBB. I'd like to see you fellas step up and contribute. If we can get a bunch of guys to do this we can elevate this experience for us all.

Otherwise I tell you all now, GBB is dying a slow death. Or at best, it will always stay at a low content quality level. Why should that be? Why not all of you step up and start rocking and rolling and REALLY research some shit? In whatever category that floats your boat? I guarantee that if all of you here on GBB heed my advise and suggestion you will be thrilled at what can be accomplished in a relatively short amount of time. Just look at what I've created on my ButtonGuys of The NY Mafia website?

You gotta admit it's one hellava mob website. So I do know what I'm talking about, what I'm doing, and what I'm trying to say here. WTF? Why? Why? is this forum so flat?

The only thing I see is posters starting childish threads about far-flung abstract mob related posts. It gets 1000 of views and comments too!

WTF is going on here? Is THAT what all of you REALLY wanna partake in? Nonsense?

Not to be insulting to anyone, but its high time that somebody, anybody, states the Gods honest truth around here. This place is like Romper Room for Mob Fanboys (or haters).

Am I the only one who sees this? Or am I the only one who has the balls to state the painfully obvious?

I suspect that that GBB has thousands of members. You mean to tell me that out of all of you nobody has the computer skills, background knowledge about LCN, research capabilities, "DESIRE", and drive to step up and contribute the right way here? I find that extremely hard to believe.