Monetization and domains are not even in the equation. We presently have zero. Nada! GBB is extremely flat as far as valuable or singular content. Not to sound pretentious but TNYM is the primary poster of extensively researched pieces about the American (and Italian) underworld that steadily elevates this forum. Gangsters Inc., also adds content on a semi-regular basis. But thats it.

Now what's wrong with this picture? You tell me? We should have at least several dozen posters who contribute solid content on a daily basis (good researchers, rare photo gatherers, guys who gather FOIA transcripts, FBI documents and surveillance pics and 302 reports), informer info, etc.

What does GBB have? Nothing, that's what. NOT one single poster here contributes anything close to what I just mentioned. Why is that? GBB is in some very sorry shape (in case you haven't noticed yet).

We can start generating a few nice pieces (for FUN and to benefit GBB). NO website. NO domain. NO money. It's about generating content for GBB to try and beef it up and make it much more than it presently is. This 'forum' needs serious help (in case you haven't noticed).

Done properly, maybe, just maybe, we can collectively do something nice for this forum and enjoy ourselves while doing it.

Thats what I'm talking about. Domain? Money? Thats the very last thing that anyone here should have on their mind.

Let's shake our asses and create some good content. Period!