What members of the forum are interested, and capable, of possibly collaborating with me on a new mob research project? Please step up to the front and announce yourselves. Aside from making the occasional post or comment about a thread, who (if anyone here) has enough knowledge, background, and desire, about the American mafia to lend a helping hand for a few future projects I have in mind?

Abilities needed:
1) artistic design and layout with the ability to create a professional looking chart or graph of a particular family or crew
2) solid background on OC to be able to help research various aspects around the U.S., etc.
----
I think it would be fun and very helpful, both to myself and the person involved, as well as the forum itself, to bring a fresh new "look" and expand the information provided on GBB

I'm positive all forum members would welcome it as well. It will expand the forum, provide knowledge about OC, as well as integrate various forum members to work with one another on these projects. Newbie's obviously would not have the background knowledge to be helpful with historical aspects of these projects. But even they could help if in fact they are proficient in web design and page layout. Charts, graphs, etc. These are all things that are needed.

Another valuable aspect he/she could bring to the table would be the steady weekly searching out for old photographs, old newspaper archives, court documents, etc., about organized crime figures and their related organizations.

Any, or all, of the above mentioned items would bring a significant 'richness' to GBB that it desperately needs, and certainly elevate the forum to a much better place than it is now.

PS: It would also help to make for a much more enjoyable reading/viewing experience for all members than GBB presently is. This note is directed to ALL forum members. I'm curious to see who, if anyone, steps up to the plate.

Sincerely, The Other Guy (OG)

I await your reply.

Last edited by NYMafia; 06/23/21 01:16 PM.