Calandra VS Alite

Hand to hand? Alite seems like a tough guy, talks like a tough guy. That doesnt necessarily mean anything but I saw that he was involved in some boxing promotions. He says he trains and has a background in boxing. Looks like he's in shape. I wouldnt be surprised if he could back that big mouth of his up a little bit.

Calandra claims to train BJJ regularly. If true I'd give him the advantage over Alite because its tough to beat a BJJ guy. BUT he mispronounced Jiu jitsu several times. Anyone who has done BJJ knows how brutally taxing it is to practice. Its not like going out for a game of golf a couple of time a week. You are being moderately traumatized at every class until you toughen up. It seems unlikely that somebody who's gone through that process could mispronounce something so significant. Also Jimmy looks a little soft for a guy who is rolling regularly.

Im going to give the hand to hand to Alite.

On the streets/back in the day. I dont think there is any question that Alite moved in higher circles but I dont believe he was any where NEAR what he claims to have been. Dont forget Alite is a few years older than Jimmy so he was running with bigger dogs. Calandra was a kid. His crowd were tough street kids. To his credit he never claims anything more.

Street cred/back in the day...I'll call it a tie or a "no contest". Apples and oranges.

Podcast/story telling; To be honest here I cant listen to Alite. He's just unlikeable to me. He reminds me of some guys I knew in the old days, that bullshitting tough mouth type...it just turns me off. Also he has been exposed in some lies or at least challenged by multiple people.

Jimmy Calandra is more likeable. His stories are interesting but seem realistic. He also reminds me of guys I used to know but in a less annoying way.

For podcast/storytelling; Calandra