GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 694 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,605
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,539
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,463
Posts1,061,350
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: DillyDolly] #1014040
06/18/21 06:59 AM
06/18/21 06:59 AM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
I do think that Giovanni Falcone was a genuine man who wanted the best for his people, him and Paolo Borsellino, but for the most part I'm very cynical of government.

Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: DillyDolly] #1014045
06/18/21 11:30 AM
06/18/21 11:30 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
I do think that Giovanni Falcone was a genuine man who wanted the best for his people, him and Paolo Borsellino, but for the most part I'm very cynical of government.

Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino gave their lives and are heroes while many politicians especially Giulio Andreotti and later Silvio Berlusconi was deeply involvolved with the mafia but apart this pieces of shit after the 1992-1993 more politicians even the sicilians open the eyes and start helping the judges and the prosecutors without create him useless problems.And now the same thing is happening with the ndrangheta thanks to Nicola Gratteri.

Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: alicecooper] #1014060
06/18/21 07:29 PM
06/18/21 07:29 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by alicecooper
The Mafia was an italian criminal organization. They were great at it, too. So good it took the United States government to bring them down.

Can you hear it? The world's smallest violin playing just for the Italian mafia.

You really are a clown Alice..And an arrogant one at that !!

Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: furio_from_naples] #1014061
06/18/21 07:45 PM
06/18/21 07:45 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino gave their lives and are heroes while many politicians especially Giulio Andreotti and later Silvio Berlusconi was deeply involvolved with the mafia but apart this pieces of shit after the 1992-1993 more politicians even the sicilians open the eyes and start helping the judges and the prosecutors without create him useless problems.And now the same thing is happening with the ndrangheta thanks to Nicola Gratteri.

Southern Italy should have been much richer like the North as long there is poverty there will be the Mafia the biggest employer.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: Hollander] #1014076
06/19/21 07:21 AM
06/19/21 07:21 AM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Mafia will always find a way to adapt and thrive in Italy, they're even in the north as countless operations have shown. I don't buy that stuff about them only thriving in the south because the south is poor. The Mafia is a very adaptable organization.

Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: Hollander] #1014078
06/19/21 07:33 AM
06/19/21 07:33 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Southern Italy should have been much richer like the North as long there is poverty there will be the Mafia the biggest employer.

After 1861 the South was used as pool of workers for the industries in the north and when after the WWII was created industries during the so called Miracolo Economico (Economic Miracle) most of it ended up in bankruptcy because the increase in labor costs and the end of state economic incentives combined with the lack of a serious and competent industrial class caused their end.
Now there are the port of Gioia Tauro,the steel mills in Taranto and the shipyards of Castellammare but they are too few and more industries would be needed, as far as the mafia is concerned, if people found a well-paid job they would not turn to the mafia for a job or would not do business with them.

Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: furio_from_naples] #1014088
06/19/21 10:11 AM
06/19/21 10:11 AM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
I don't agree, wealthy businessmen are having their fortunes and empires seized all the time for Mafia collusion and fronting for them. Let's quit acting like there's actually a way to make the Mafia extinct, they've been singing the same song for literally over a century. Like I said, the Mafia adapts and overcomes. And even if you didn't have the Mafia, you would be left with a corporate oligarchy that exploits the working class and lobbies the government to pass laws in their favor, so you're still fucked either way. Corporate America isn't any better.

Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: DillyDolly] #1014091
06/19/21 10:34 AM
06/19/21 10:34 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
“Those others the JP Morgans, they were crooks and killers too, but that was business right? The American 🇺🇸 way!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJy89A7LgY
I don't agree, wealthy businessmen are having their fortunes and empires seized all the time for Mafia collusion and fronting for them. Let's quit acting like there's actually a way to make the Mafia extinct, they've been singing the same song for literally over a century. Like I said, the Mafia adapts and overcomes. And even if you didn't have the Mafia, you would be left with a corporate oligarchy that exploits the working class and lobbies the government to pass laws in their favor, so you're still fucked either way. Corporate America isn't any better.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: DiLorenzo] #1014097
06/19/21 12:56 PM
06/19/21 12:56 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by alicecooper
The Mafia was an italian criminal organization. They were great at it, too. So good it took the United States government to bring them down.

Can you hear it? The world's smallest violin playing just for the Italian mafia.

You really are a clown Alice..And an arrogant one at that !!

Hey and don't forget, if you like that, smash that like button and hit subscribe, it really helps us out!

Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: alicecooper] #1014105
06/19/21 03:08 PM
06/19/21 03:08 PM
Tommy2Times Offline
Made Member
Tommy2Times  Offline
Made Member

Alice,

Why are you even on these boards? I'm really curious to know what compels you be so active on here?

Re: IS RICO USED AGAINST ANYONE ELSE, OR JUST ITALIANS [Re: Tommy2Times] #1014152
06/20/21 12:43 AM
06/20/21 12:43 AM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by Tommy2Times

Alice,

Why are you even on these boards? I'm really curious to know what compels you be so active on here?

Because like every other boring guy on here, the lives some of these guys have led fascinates me?

Im barely on here, I dont consider myself very active here at all. I'm surprised anyone knows I exist.

Why am I here? To stop in and see if anyone turns up an old tv segment on Mickey Featherstone, or Tony Spilotro, or Jimmy the Gent, or Taco Bowman, or whoever. To be able to clarify things when I read a book like Joe Dogs. I acknowledge that most of the people we discuss were simply evil, as do many others on here. I don't really understand your question. I'm not going to hero worship some of the worst people in our society, if that's what you mean...

Also, I like to contribute when I can. That picture of the biker club guy is not from 1978 because he's sitting on an Evo Softail. That Henry Hill quote is from Howard Stern, not 20/20. Actually. yes there have been innocent people on death row, etc etc.

Last edited by alicecooper; 06/20/21 12:54 AM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull