Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry
Originally Posted by jace
Friend of Henry: No one here thinks they are a gangster, and most (Including myself) would never commit a crime. I also will call the police in a heartbeat if I see a crime. I know as do others here we are not gangsters, it's in discussing people who take an oath, choose a lifestyle, have friends do time for them, yet rat when their time comes that we analyze them and then dislike them at the least. No one but a rat themselves, or rat's family member can say they like rats. Easy to understand to anyone with an open mind.

Obviously you don't understand the difference between a "Wantabe" gangster" and a "Gangster".
However Thanx for explaining what a "rat" is. I never knew that. You must be the brains of the outfit :-)

Look who's talking, you said, regarding people here:

"Wantabe Gangster" lives vicariously thru their research. If they really knew and understood the "life" either being a real Mob guy or through their friendship with real Mob guys,

That's about the same, and what the heck do you know about being a gangster?? lol You know the life, but no one else here does---you better never bring up brains again.