Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Mamaluke,

The answer to your question is YES, YES, AND YES! That piece of garbage 🗑 would rat everyone out just so he can eat at restaurants and go to nightclubs. Society is crawling with spineless weasels like Neo.

Fucking internet.........in the safe environment of the virtual world the internet even makes cross dressing dancing lady boys like DillyDolly think they are stand up guys and solid as fuck.

Sad but true...Unfortunately this is the new world we live in :-(

Absolutely. Very sad indeed. Look we are all here because mob history interests us just like sports or movies or whatever else. But over the past few months I’ve seen many new people acting like they’re proud “made men” hardened ex cons, and seem obsessed with talking about “rats”. On one hand it’s hilarious but on another it’s sad like you said

What I find to be even more hilarious is the fact that at least 99% of all posters on these various Mob oriented sites live their "Wantabe Gangster" lives vicariously thru their research. If they really knew and understood the "life" either being a real Mob guy or through their friendship with real Mob guys, I believe they'd have a much different opinion ;-)

Last edited by Friend_of_Henry; 06/12/21 11:03 AM.

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola