I think it depends on the region in Canada. Bikers are influential all over Canada. Italian and Chinese organized crime groups are to a certain extent as well, even though Italian organized crime seems to be less influential in British Columbia and Chinese organized crime seems to be less influential Quebec.

I'd say, outside of those three, the most powerful in British Columbia are Punjabi gangs and Vietnamese gangs.

In Ontario the Jamaican gangs and to a slightly smaller extent Punjabi and Tamil gangs are more influential. Somali gangs are moving up as well.

In Quebec I'd say it's the Haitian gangs that are the most noteworthy and Lebanese organized crime is a force as well.
West End Gang...I really don't know if they're still around. You basically never hear anything about them...

The prairie provinces on the other hand have plenty of Native/First Nations gang activity which ranges from average street gangs to more sophisticated smuggling operations and corruption.

The Russians...if you'd believe your average internet forum Russian organized crime is endemic, but you never hear about busts or names that law enforcement got their eyes on.
If they're around in Canada they're very much under the radar and I doubt they're major players.