Anyone who says an American prison is no worse than what the average working man deals with daily cant be serious.My best friend went in at 18 doing 20 years.He caught another ten inside and was released after 30 years.I did 3/12 years on the same charges.When you enter a prison the first thing you are told is make a knife by the other detainees.That is the white detainees.That is because every day is full of racial tension.There are no words or phrase that I could convey to you that could really describe the extreme tension and violence that goes on daily.In Georgia,you will never shower alone.Never.You will not use the restroom in private.If you let that sink in imagine going 10 or 20 years never having privacy.I could go on.But the thing is not every man has it in them to do time.And not every man has snitching or being a rat inside them.Going back to my friend at 18 he faced 20.The lawyer and district attorney told him you are either going to tell on your friends or you are going to do heavy time.At 18 now he told them to fuck off.He didn't rat.It aint in him.He could have taken down several and walked with a couple years.I was offered 40 years my first offer or I could help them and they help me.Or rat.No way I told them and thank God I beat some of the charges against me.So to say everyone on here would rat facing enough time just isn't so.All rats are cowards.Period.I'm not saying that all snitches cant fight or they aren't tough.But they are cowards.There is nothing worse on this earth except a child predator.