Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi

And everyone would Rat here. Anyone saying different is full of shit. Not ratting is for professional criminals not kids that have seen to many movies.

Yep. Everyone here would crack. Some quicker than others. Most would roll when faced with any prison sentence and offered a way out, while others would explore that option when facing more than 5 years. Everyone has a breaking point.

I disagree Neo. We are not in the Mafia, so the compression doesn't hold up, sorry. I would never go to prison for someone, but I never do anything that would get me arrested. The same holds for most of us here, Mafia members commit to the life, and should hold up to their commitment,. Not everyone can be broken, look at John and Gene Gotti, especially John who was dying of cancer and would not give in. Nicky Scarfo, Vinny Bascaino, many others stand up and take their time like men. We're not Mafia members, we are just discussing them.

I'll assume you're disagreeing with my last sentence: "everyone has a breaking point"? If so, I was referring to forum members, not wiseguys. But I suppose I didn't make that very clear.