Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Because especially in the case of Basciano you have sons that will be shelved if their dad would flip

Cafaro's son never got shelved. Scarpa's son never got shelved. D'Arco's son never go shelved. The list is long.

Cafaro son was never inducted,Scarpa son get 40 y for drug trafficking in the late 1980s but was considerated a rat like his father,d'arco son followed his father in witsec.

Yeah I know about Cafaro's son not being inducted but he still remained a Genovese associate, which is rather curious in it's self. I would have thought the Genoveses would have gone all in with him or cut him loose.

Scarpa Jr never got shelved after his fathers betrayal was discovered but yeah he snitched on those terrorists. He also fucked up Vic Amuso by repeatedly banging his head against a metal bed frame, then cracked him over the skull with a heavy porcelain bowl and left him unconscious. Amuso had called his father a rat then said "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" prompting the attack and the end of Scarpa Jr's membership in the Colombo family.

I didn't know D'Arco's son followed his father into witsec. I was under the impression he didn't follow him. But that would make sense, Amuso and Casso would have killed him to get back at his father.

Last edited by Neo; 06/01/21 03:53 PM.