Originally Posted by NYMafia

By the same token I always knew my limitations, and never overstepped my self-drawn boundaries. Not that I couldn't easily have done so, as so many others have done, getting blinded by the possible money to be made. But I always knew there are smart moves, and dumb moves. And I always played it quiet and smart to the best of my abilities.

I always tried to play things smartly and conservatively. So if and when I was ever confronted and got jammed up. And they wanted to pressure me, I knew I wasn't facing a life in prison, or 20-30 year bid.

There are men, careless and reckless types. That will endeavor into any venture regardless of the potential penalties.They either stupidly figure they'll never get caught. Or they don't really give a good fuck because they know deep in their hearts if push ever comes to shove they'll do what they gotta do to avoid going to jail. And that means ratting out anybody who stands in their way. They have no conscious or honor. And don't really care if they have shit on their face.

I was never that guy! I was brought up and raised with way too much honor and integrity for any of that.

I always thought of the possible repercussions of my actions and only pushed as far as I was willing to face if the shit ever hit the fan.

Don't bite off more than you can chew, and you'll never haver to worry about flipping to the feds or anybody else because you can handle anything that comes your way.

Exactly how I play it, although I didn't always stay within my boundaries, but that has changed.

Originally Posted by NYMafia

Many so called "tough guys" are only tough guys until the shit hits the fan. Then they don't wanna play gangster anymore and reconcile to themselves that ratting ain't so bad.

Yep playing tough guy is a fun game until shit hits the fan and cops are knocking at your door then suddenly nobody wants to play anymore.

Last edited by Neo; 06/01/21 04:12 AM.