Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by NYMafia
I worded my previous answer to you the way I did on purpose. Read between the lines. ok?

As I said "I been there ALL my life"

In more ways than I care to enumerate here on this forum.

I don't talk out of my ass. When I speak you can lay your bottom dollar on it.

That's like claiming you served in the trenches during WW1 when in fact you were the cook far back from the front lines.

And how would you possibly know where and how I might have served in WWi as you say, in what trenches, and in what capacity?

That's quite a leap isn't it my friend? If I say that I am MORE (much more) familiar with, and closer to, these type of situations than most, maybe you should consider the statement for what I said and for what it's possibly worth (as opposed to trying to force a square peg into a round hole just to win the discussion) no?

As I said earlier, I don't speak flippantly. But when I make a statement like that you can take it to the bank.

I'm not gonna have a pissin contest with you over the semantics and particulars of it. There is no reward for me at the end whether you accept what I say or don't accept what I say.

It's 'no skin off my nose one way or the other' as the old saying goes..... it is what it is. and you're free to believe as you like. But I still stand by the statements I make, and the advice that I gave here.