Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by NYMafia

What ever happened to 'selflessness', 'heroism' 'taking one for the team' and all that kind of stuff?

What happened? It's gone out of fashion??

Ever looked a lengthy prison sentence before?, all that bravado shit goes out the window and all you can think about is how the fuck am I going to get out of this situation. I've been in that situation twice and both times I turned down deals to cooperate but that was because I banked on the Police not having enough evidence to convict.

The point is it's all very well taking a certain stance from the comfort of your home when you've never been in that situation, but when shit gets real and things are looking real bad I can promise you that stance will soften a little.

I been there all my life. Can't tell ya how many times I was approached. But depending on how you were raised, and the core values you hold near and dear to you will play a huge part in whether you stand up or not. Or flip and become a rat.

As I've said, in 99.9% of all rat cases, they could have, and should have, avoided turning.

There is that legit 0.9% who were very justified in flipping. They had solid legit cause and no options left. And I DO NOT consider them true Rats or Stool Pidgeons as those terms are used.

But we're talking 0.9 or one percent here! Understand?

NO MATTER how you or anyone else would like to try and color it.

WHAT!!!!!!!! WHO?? NOTHING JUSTIFIES RATTING. NOTHING!!!!!!

---
Not true!

I hate to even say it. Even think it.

But God forbid guys would kill you child, wife, mother, etc. And they were beyond your reach, and/or your abilities to reach them or get at them. And they destroyed your personal blood family??

Then all bets are off. I would then enthusiastically inform on each and every single one of them! And hang them the fuck out to dry! Understand me??

The only punishment better than that would be to slaughter them by my own hands. And drink their fucking blood!

A situation like THAT is the 0.9% I speak of.

THAT IS NOT RATTING! That is getting even and (half) justice! Because true justice would be by my own hand. Period!