Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
I don't know, I don't really think anybody should just turn themselves in to be killed like that. I mean it would have been better if he went and hid out somewhere for a while tried to see what happens. Then try to come back when things blew over. I don't know what kind of time he was facing, but surely it would have been better than just f****** giving up and letting them kill you.

Originally Posted by Tommy2Times

NYMafia summed it up perfectly...one case in point Sonny Black Napolitano is a special case for me, for he knew his ticket was going to get punched. He still got in the car went to this so called meeting and took it like a man. He didn't run or flip but held the oath and accepted his fate.

Excellent Point!!! Let’s be honest the people who despise rats would do the same thing if it came down to saving their life which I understand. That’s why going into that life is a mistake to begin with for a variety of reasons morally and logically

Would do the same thing? Lol... I suggest you speak for yourself with that, not others

oops I forgot you took the oath of omertà 😂

Last edited by JCrusher; 05/31/21 08:05 PM.