If you sign up for something, and take a solemn blood vow to boot, I think you should stand up and adhere to that vow. And in the event you choose to leave that life or vocation (for whatever reason), at least do not burn Rome down to the ground as you exit.

Have a spine. Act like a man. Do the right thing so you can walk away being able to hold your head high. Especially if you have blood relatives and friends who will remain in that life. Your actions will reflect on them for good or bad.

Now if you are a selfish prick who is only concerned with himself. Or you're jealous of the accomplishments of others and wanna stick it to them. Well then that's another conversation completely.

Likewise, if you're a C--t Lapper and a weasel who has no 'face' and doesn't really care what others think of him, well thats another explanation right there!

It takes a certain kind of fellow to be able to climb into that witness chair and point fingers at others for their wrongdoings, while you yourself had previously stood shoulder to shoulder with those very same people doing the same exact things.

Or to allow yourself to be debriefed privately by FBI agents as you name former friends and relatives, and sink them for their crimes so you can escape your own penalties.

A very 'special' kind of fellow indeed!

And as far as "getting all the attention, book deals, TV interviews, etc.,"...... WTF?? Is THAT what this is all about? Fucking others in the ass so you can climb on top of their corpses and profit from your being a rat and stool pigeon? WOW!

What a fucking sick mentality! Thats why this country (and entire society in general) is going down the tubes!

This "ME, ME, Its all about ME" mentality and current thought process shows what spineless punks many of the younger generation are.

What ever happened to 'selflessness', 'heroism' 'taking one for the team' and all that kind of stuff?

What happened? It's gone out of fashion??