I believe a large portion of what he states. Unfortunately, to sell a book, he embellished - fabricated really - murders he did not commit. For this reason, its cast doubt on his role in the Hoffa disappearance. Was Frank involved? I'm convinced yes. Before I tell you why Sheeran was at the murder scene, know through surveillance and personal photos, he was as close to Russell Bufalino as any man. And being that close, I tend to believe the strong-arm work depicted in the movie. As for Hoffa, he knew not to any longer trust the Giacalones who were waging a Teamster political war and violence campaign against Hoffa's supporters. 10 years prior, he'd get in the car with a Giacalone; at this point, he would never get in the car with them and surely not Pro's guys. Another reason is Hoffa's family; they'd know better than anyone. And Hoffa's family insists he would never have gotten in that car with out Frank. Did Frank pull the trigger; maybe doubtful, but he got him to the house. Maybe he witnessed it, maybe he didn't. Regarding Pro's guys being there, they took all that heat for nothing. Detroit made the decision to make Hoffa history, and they sure as heck don't need Jersey guys; not even to lure Hoffa.