Slavics weren’t considered white, that’s what I’m referring to, more of a WASP (White Anglo Saxon). I should of been more clear when I mentioned white, I just thought it was obvious, I apologize. I’m pretty sure that was what Slobodan Milosevic’s problem was, something they referred to as ‘ethic cleansing’? Not too sure??

I’ve been raised Dutch 🇳🇱 /German 🇩🇪 , that can also be found in Pennsylvanian 🇺🇸, a lot vocational and genetic beliefs. Mostly related to the House of Orange, specifically Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus.

There are a group of Albanians in Hamilton, Canada, that operate a Granite Shop ‘Rock With Us’? Doesn’t sound like they are moving people to a better life, seems like they live up to their low grade reputations, in white people like the above opinions. They date some cousins of some mobster Tony Christiano 🐒 🍌 type?

The girls last names are Buffalino, they all seem to love liquid ecstasy, class acts. That’s the date rape drug.

https://www.royal-house.nl/members-royal-house/princess-beatrix/marriage-and-family

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 05/24/21 08:03 PM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.