This is directed at Big Louiebynochi:

First of all I have no reason to lie. If I watch them, I watch them. But I don't.

I watched Franzese once and that was enough for me (not even the whole show). I watched Gravano several times (2) and enjoyed it until I started seeing that he was bullshitting through his teeth to make himself look good and virtuous when we all know he's a piece of shit (so that was that). Alite and that other idiot Borello were simply unwatchable (I watched about 10 minutes and had to shut it off). And this Pennisi is now falling into the same category with his cooking show, business advice, interviewing other idiots who I think nothing of, etc.... so thats that!

And as far as having personal info on Luongo, or every other single subject I have ever work on? Lol, Ya kiddin with that one right?

Who in his right mind would ever imagine that any one person knows everybody, and everything about everybody? Louie, it begs me to ask the question, are you off your meds again? Vito Genovese himself wouldn't have known everybody. It's a silly statement and makes no sense.

I don't wanna argue with you, but that unprovoked attack against me was completely unwarranted.

If you enjoy watching these guys then do so. But personally it's not my thing.

Last edited by NYMafia; 05/23/21 07:41 AM.