Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by NYMafia
I'm not following what you are trying to say Furio. Please explain pal

What I tried to say is that Pogo instead say genovese have 200 to 250 made men etc he put names and surnames of boss,underboss,consigliere,the various capos and a list of soldiers in and out of prisons.
That what I would say:a well done chart its better that say only numbers.

--
I've seen his charts and I can tell you that they are "ok" Not great. He has more than a few names on his lists that are either; DEAD, IN Prison (and they weren't), OUT of Prison (while they were still in), and others who are NOT even 'made' but he listed anyway as members anyway.

What I say is from first hand knowledge also. He has 2 guys listed on there as being in prison (they are personal fiends of mine) and I know that neither of them have EVER even been to prison. Yet he has them down as serving decades of prison time.

Because he's one of the only people to create 'charts' to follow mob guys lots of people think what he writes is gospel. But it's not, in fact it's far from it. Like I said Furio he has MANY mistakes on those charts.

If you wanna see an extremely accurate chart I will post one I created on the Colombo Family for the period 1980-1990. THIS is a chart! It has the first and last names, nicknames, photographs, police numbers, and lists the criminal activities of nearly every single man who served that crew during that decade. I will post it for you ok.

Here it is. If you don't mind me saying so, this chart is the most accurate chart for the Colombo membership that you will ever see in your lifetime!

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2021/03/18/the-colombo-family-chart-circa-1980-1990/

Last edited by NYMafia; 05/22/21 06:14 AM.