Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Between you and me I'm not too impressed with Pogo. He's a robot and only knows what people tell him

Pogo's charts are fucking ridiculous. Not only is there an astronomical amount missing from those charts, there's also an astronomical amount of guys who shouldn't be on those charts!! He's got guys on there who aren't even made. Not to mention, all the guys who've been shelved over the years. It's like the guy sniffs glue for a living

Agreed. I don't go for him, and he's not too fond of me either I'd imagine. Lol.... he's full of shit and gets offended when he realizes he's ignorant on a subject. To be friendly I had once sent him the info that several names of guys in NYC crews who he had down as active were actually dead. When he later checked it out and realized that I knew what I was speaking of, he shit himself. Lol

Wanted to know who I was? How did I know that and other info, etc. When I told him that was my personal business he became obnoxious calling me a phony. Lol, yeah, some phony. I gave him 100% later confirmed info.

My (approximate) current estimates on the crews are as follows:
Genovese 175-200
Gambino 175-225
Bonanno 150-170
Lucchese 100-120 +/-
Colombo 65-90 +/-
DeCav's 30-40 +/-

There ARE a lot new guys who WERE made. But their names are still anonymous and will stay that way until either more rats expose the new guys, or the feds bring a new indictment first naming them.

Its always that way, even in the old days except there was a lot more cases and pinches so their names were always front and center in the papers

NYMafia Pogo write name and surnames of hierarchy,soldiers and imprisoned members. I should use the 2004 report numbers and nobody of you can understand the difference.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 05/21/21 05:12 PM.