Bootlickers?? Are you nuts?

These idiots are running all over town spraying bullets in every direction - more than 30 people were sitting on the patio of that cactus club. I salute any "bootlicker" that steps forward and lessens the chances that I'll be killed for no other reason than I hit up cactus club for a feenie burger.

If people, and there are many on this board, are guilty from time to time of romanticizing the Italian Mafia - it is partway forgivable because part of the allure of that organization, whether myth or reality or somewhere in between is that it's a group of professionals who conduct their criminal acts with a code of honour. Whens the last time the Gambino family lit up the patio of a family restaurant?

Even the Hells Angels conduct their criminal business in BC with much more dignity and honour than these fools. It's only a matter of time before they kill someone completely innocent. Absolutely anything we can do to stop any of these guys is OK in my books. I hope they all go down.

Originally Posted by Kese123
Crime Stoppers gets $200,000 for new campaign to combat gang violence
The money will go towards reviving an awareness campaign encouraging the reporting of anonymous tips about gangs and illegal weapons crimes

https://vancouversun.com/news/crime...-get-new-funding-to-combat-gang-violence

Bootlickers gonna have a field day with this one