Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
That’s what gangsters do. If someone disrespects you, you fuck them up man or woman. That’s been the way of the life for 100 years. Plenty of women have had the shit beaten out of them in the timeframe. Doesn’t mean however that he’s lying about the Lucchese Family...that’s like saying why should we believe Castelle when he’s dealt drugs and murdered people with Joey flowers to get ahead. Since he would murder someone to get ahead would be not be capable of lying in an appeal to keep out of prison?

Speaking of John Pennisi defenders....

Mr.Pedo how did I defend Pennisi exactly? I’m 100% sure he beat the shit outta the woman. I hate to tell you but beating the shit outta women and disrespecting them is part of the life.What does that have to do w his veracity when it comes to the other scumbags in the Lucchese Family?

You keep saying I'm a pedo, as is your usual fallback. Wife beater is the other. You have no idea who I am, what I am, or anything else, You are way off on most of what you post on the Mafia too. Now the past few days wife beater is your new cry. People know that beating women is not part of mafia life, are you a wife beater? Or a pedophile? You defend John Pennissi by saying he was only "Following the life" which is BS, and a defense of him. Case closed.