Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by jace
I was reading this in a hurry, and did a double take on one part that I highlighted. I had to rush to work, but am glad I re-read it, or else I would have had a bizarre image of sex with an animal in my head:

O.K. ....Fuck It...here is a story only some know........My connection 2 some these ppl. is that my old man & Bruno were "friendly" b-cause my old man was a union official @ Keebler Cookie factory @ that time was @ G & Hunting park aves....Ive told this b4 on this venue....Bruno used 2 meet my pop on occasion..anywheres..also @ my home 2 times I can remember as a child....whatever...Ive grown 2 know some of the outskirt cummuppers through the yrs....2 the point ...1 day , in what I believe was 1977 , Thanksgiving day A friend of mine& I went 2 George Washington High school w/ our hot chicks...mine was 2 b my high school sweeetheart...and along comes this fucking braggart kid ON A HORSE askin' if he could he could have a hit of our bong..he said he was a jockey & when the thanksgiving game ( I think it was Father Judge High v/ Northeast High)..2 far back ..was going on..I was enjoying my buzz..when I realized that this fuckin' kid was hitting up on my chick...Now this was all out on the bleachers mind u where all of us were 1 xcept this 1 fucking kid & his 2 buddies & horse...we didnt know were this fuck came from?........here.., we found out that 1 of his friends pops was the coach 4 the opposing team & that they set up a stable 4 this jerk offs horse while he tried 2 manipulate the neighborhoods kids & their chicks...& was selling SECONAL pills 2 us all...needless 2 say..my chick didnt like him..& he wasn't welcolm in our hood as northeast philly was longhairs & he was an outcast Guido....my arm hurts now but ill b back later ....HOOD.

knowing your history and the shit your into im not suprised your thoughts go towards images of sex with animals...

You are sick and a lowlife, "knowing my history?" There is nothing in my history like that. I made a lighthearted joke that was harmless, and hoped it would give people a much need laugh. You insult me constantly, and have said I trafficked minors. I have no idea what is wrong with you, but you need help