I had this before:

(4) Dave's Gourmet Insanity Private Reserve, 2004 Limited Edition
Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce Private Reserve, 2004 Limited Edition - This sauce is made once a year and is hand numbered, signed & dated. "The Hottest Sauce in the Universe. For the eighth year, I have made this limited edition sauce that is triple the heat of Insanity Sauce. This year's our hottest sauce ever. Rated #4 on our top 20 list, use extreme caution! WARNING: Use this product one-half drop at a time. Keep away from eyes. Not for use by minors or pets. Not for people with heart or respiratory problems. Ingredients: red wine vinegar, chile extract, Red Savina peppers, lime juice, onion puree, JalapeƱo puree, garlic, sugar & spices. From California
5.0 oz. for $24.99

My friend, who's father is a lover of hot sauce, went on a vacation last year and met the guy in charge down there for this sauce. He brought home an unmarked bottle made special by the guy and only sold to those who bought it personally from him and had to sign a waver.

Well, my dip shit friend thought it would be funny to see if I would try it. He told me nothing about it and told me it tasted like Frank's Red Hot Sauce, which is readily available, so I thought nothing of it. He gave me a toothpick and told me to dip about half of it in there.(he had never done so and we were alone unfortunetly so his dad could not warn me.) I did it and quickly gobbled half a toothpick full up. My throat immediately closed up and I started to choke. I went to his fridge and grabbed the milk with all my energy and spilling it everywhere I ended up just pouring it over my face. My friend started to freak out and told me to lie town and relax. I did my best and after 3 hours of really slow breathing and sipping milk, I finally was able to breath normally. I could not taste anything for 2 weeks and was worried I perminently damadged my taste buds, but it did come back.

Moral of the Story: Friends are assclowns.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.