I love the heat! But not just the heat, but, the taste of it.... which is even better.

Last batch of chili I made, had some heat to it, but not overwhelming... (I made it for the folks, so)... BUT, a couple dried habeneros in there made it taste SO good, with a nice underlying "bass" tone, that made it awesome!

I also like the heat, though. My favorite pub has THE BEST hot wings I ever had (and I had'm all over the world! lol) -- and I sometimes ask for them "extra hot". Wow. Okay, they ARE hot at that point... lol

The green Tobasco sauce has a nice flavor, but it's very mild. The authentic Mexican diner nearby had a great havenero hot sauce on every table, but last time I was there, it was absent. I wish I knew the brand...

I won't be suprised if Turnbull chimes in here eventually -- the connaisseur of peppers! If you do read this, TB, please tell me again what peppers we were sharing that night -- they tasted great, yet, mild enough not to ruin your dinner!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations