Originally Posted by DanD
Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Interesting you say that about Violi being done wrong, I heard something similar, but more along the lines of the cops involved did something illegal.

One of the cops now is giving seminars on OC, he also works at the College where two of these conspirators in the Angelo Musitano murder went to school. Seemed like whatever OC element was able to influence the cops 👮‍♀️, used that to get Violi or something along those lines.

There may of been a promise of payoffs via Coke profits to these cops, most of them are broke employees, like the majority of people.

Maybe it’s related?

Are we talking about Domenic Violi? There was more than one encounter ... and in fact the court facts bore out a series of drug transactions.. not just one.

Background facts are only breifly summarized in one of court orders published in that case... https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/d...AAAAAQAFdmlvbGkAAAAAAQ&resultIndex=2

I'll defer to those with greater knowledge though as I admittedly didn't follow the Violi case closely at the time.

In reply to @MikeM ... yes entrapment is illegal here lol but I'm not so sure this one fits the bill ..looks like he was regularly in contact with the police agent.

Don’t know which one or both, seems to be that the only guy around Abdalla, one of the suspects in the Angelo Musitano murder would know the most.

These guys were running boat cruises or whatever and their cops buddies (both on the street and at Mohawk College) were involved with some OC backing, maybe pulled these kids in via drugs, money and sex.

This Cudmore was texting 13yr old girls for dates, so it shows the type of people that are involved whether it was Ranieri or whoever, none of those guys had brains, rather lots of guts. If Ranieri was with Bravo, does that mean he also answered to Desjardins?

So the shot callers and leaders are still available to be discovered, just look to who hasn’t been hurt at all in this mess and you will find more than likely the real guilty people IMO.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.