Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Interesting you say that about Violi being done wrong, I heard something similar, but more along the lines of the cops involved did something illegal.

One of the cops now is giving seminars on OC, he also works at the College where two of these conspirators in the Angelo Musitano murder went to school. Seemed like whatever OC element was able to influence the cops 👮‍♀️, used that to get Violi or something along those lines.

There may of been a promise of payoffs via Coke profits to these cops, most of them are broke employees, like the majority of people.

Maybe it’s related?

Are we talking about Domenic Violi? There was more than one encounter ... and in fact the court facts bore out a series of drug transactions.. not just one.

Background facts are only breifly summarized in one of court orders published in that case... https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/d...AAAAAQAFdmlvbGkAAAAAAQ&resultIndex=2

I'll defer to those with greater knowledge though as I admittedly didn't follow the Violi case closely at the time.

In reply to @MikeM ... yes entrapment is illegal here lol but I'm not so sure this one fits the bill ..looks like he was regularly in contact with the police agent.