Originally Posted by MikeM
Molochio, I asked around about Rocco being referred as to "Caesar" and nobody has ever referred to him as that name. He is usually referred to as Mr. Luppino or Rocco. I also asked my cousin in Hamilton and he said he never heard of any agreement with Rizzuto and Hamilton. Again there could of been, put cousin is privy to street talk and that never came up. Where did you hear that from?

Also the driving force behind the hit on Angelo and Serrano was said to have come from Danny Rameiri. Apparently one of his guys Cudmore had some connections with the HA my cuz knew him from the Hamilton north end.

I don't think there was any relation to the Magi hit and CeCe hit. Magi would Fuck over anybody he could and would use his connections to silence people, he was said to be involved in Vito's sons hit while he was incarcerated. CeCe from what I'm told was a complete gentleman and very respectful much like his father and his family.

Again this info is from people that actually knew him, not regurgitated buckshit from news articles and court documents

Thanks man! Ya, I don’t think it was a nickname, more of like a royal title, in the sense he needed to be obeyed from that point on. Obviously, it was nothing, my bad.

I don’t know if Hamilton was specifically spoke to via Rizzuto, but rather people that would delegate to Hamilton (ie. NYC, Buffalo, Italy), not totally sure. I don’t think he or anyone else planned on him dropping dead, so that sort of plays into it.

At the time I was observing some big money circles, the Wall Street type, so I was hearing all kind of things. I never really put any thought into it until Angelo Musitano got killed, reason being that I heard he was going to be killed in April 2014. Couple of the other people I was around, they have passed away, they were in their 90’s when stuff started getting weird around the same time. Also, been around a lot of fight gyms, but haven’t been around them since even before 2014.

When he did in 2017, it was a eye opener, since then a lot of stuff has turned out to be true and other stuff, like above, ended up being dead wrong.

Figured I’d asked, the timing seemed strange, but ya, it seemed like he was a legitimate entrepreneur and well liked.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 03/27/21 09:41 AM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.