Molochio, I asked around about Rocco being referred as to "Caesar" and nobody has ever referred to him as that name. He is usually referred to as Mr. Luppino or Rocco. I also asked my cousin in Hamilton and he said he never heard of any agreement with Rizzuto and Hamilton. Again there could of been, put cousin is privy to street talk and that never came up. Where did you hear that from?

Also the driving force behind the hit on Angelo and Serrano was said to have come from Danny Rameiri. Apparently one of his guys Cudmore had some connections with the HA my cuz knew him from the Hamilton north end.

I don't think there was any relation to the Magi hit and CeCe hit. Magi would Fuck over anybody he could and would use his connections to silence people, he was said to be involved in Vito's sons hit while he was incarcerated. CeCe from what I'm told was a complete gentleman and very respectful much like his father and his family.

Again this info is from people that actually knew him, not regurgitated buckshit from news articles and court documents

Cut the head off.. The tail dies.