Originally Posted by MikeM
Interesting about Metelsky, I wonder why they would want the Violi brothers at all costs? I would like to know which Papalia cousin said that about musitano? My cousin in Hamilton knows a few of them they would run into each other time from time in the bars. I think it was Huss Village or something.
Nothing worse than a corrupt cop though! We have many here.

Something related to the agreements Vito Rizzuto made before and after coming out of prison with NYC/America, Canada (Hamilton, Toronto and Montreal) as well as Internationally.

He was providing contacts for premium coke or whatever (strippers IDK?) to those he believed could use them and didn’t necessarily attack his ‘Family’ blood relatives, but maybe his ‘Family’ business interests, during his incarceration. Also, it provided a washing of hands for all involved, and let him focus on Vendetta, while business returned to normal. It seemed to be working until he died, and things went crazy again.

The cop is saying he is a cousin, they should run into that guy. I wouldn’t know about the bar, sorry!

Somehow these cops got word on what was going on and for whatever reasons, prefer the bikers over the mob, as while as any OC element that would work against it. They HA/Cops in Ontario have a ‘North Hollywood’ so they can influence people via that, including the drugs, money and the prostitution of the above type of operation (women, men, kids).

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 03/26/21 08:43 AM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.