Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Let's quit with the cameras are everywhere, cameras are everywhere but other gangs are still operating. I think it comes down to there's just nothing left, mob-wise.

That’s my point... nothing left. Guys did YEARS in the past for doing things things that are completely legal now.

The immigrant mindset of keeping with your own and keeping your mouth shut is over for Italian Americans. There’s not enough zips coming over to have the closely guarded immigrant communities anymore. Not true for other ethnic groups.

But also technology. You can’t even cross the bridges without being videoed. Cleaning money is way harder than it was. Everybody has a cellphone collecting tons of data. Facial recognition software. Etc etc etc.

With technology today you’d be taking even bigger risks chasing a smaller and smaller reward. Personally... fuck that. I’m just a guy who was lucky enough to have something happen that caused me to wake up to the reality before I screwed my life up. I’m very grateful for that actually.