Dan D - I agree with your summation of the Rico Statute being applied to Canadian Law that those bring charged with book mak8mg, gambling, loan sharking would not get slaps on the wrist as they did in the morning Platinum case. I heard that there was a bill drafted to combat OC in Canada, can't remember the name though.

I asked a source here in Montreal about the Violi case and he told me that Morena brought Violi and Carfagna to meet a so called drug carrier out at the west coast, there was only one meeting. The carrier was actually an undercover cop and the whole conversation was between Morena and Carfagns and the cop, Violi told the source that he smelled something was off with the carrier and didn't say much. No drugs came from the deal and they never met again. Violi gave Morena shit for introducing him to this guy. I guess the fact that he was present during this meeting was enough for the RCMP and he was charged along with Carfagna with conspiracy to import. If this was in the states it would of been thrown out, as I believe and correct me if I'm wrong that entrapment is against the law down there?

Cut the head off.. The tail dies.