Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Where's the Colombo experts at? Louie B. You're a Colombo expert going way back to when Roy DeMeo was with the Gallos. Surely you can point Ralph Scop Jr and Joey or a couple Russo's out. Help me out Louie

You act like Im the one who said it not Ralph Scopo Sr who was actually there and lived it..You think he imagined where Roy was with the Colombos and Gallos.(Mind you persico was with the Gallos originally as well as well as Lolipop Carna,Bobby Boriello,Mike Rizzo etc) and then worked out a deal to get transferred because he thought he was gonna be murdered but wasnt...
And thats Mikey Spataro who loved smoked to smoke crack just like yourself you fucking wannabee yourwelcome

What else can be said except Colonel Reb is more of an Authority on The Life than Ralph Scopo Sr.....

It's well documented that Boriello, lollipops, and I'm assuming you mean Mike Rizzitiello or Mike Rizzi not Rizzo. And it's well documented that guys might start out in one family and get transferred into another. No one is disputing that. What's not documented I'd DeMeo starting out with the Gallos. Who was his goombata Armando Illiano?