Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by Serpiente
The guys like Mikey ( Scars ) was able to keep his money and so did Massino also .... Sammy also but he spent a lot of time in the joint so i am sure his family spent a lot of that with him gone for twenty years .

But theses others are trying to make money ..... Mike F probably had some or stashed some and now needs a Legitimate reason to access some of that cash hence YouTube. But he also loves hearing himself talk and this making money on YouTube and that others stuff where people sign up and gives them cash is just like them running a racket .... but legally..... but it scratched the inch of easy money.

But Mikey scars and Massino have millions and invested legally and if they are like the rest of us ...... my money doubled in the last 6 years .... good luck with this POS Biden.

100%. Biden is too busy falling up the steps and smelling female hair to give a shit.... even though the Dow is up , techs stocks are trending down and this will continue,in the next 60 days from now or so we’re gonna start to see big market corrections. Something like 20% maybe more
Gold and crypto will keep moving up especially as we keep printing money though gold especially ETF’s would also be helped by the dollar stabilizing out

Yeah just crazy shit with him wanting to turn the country over to solar when we don’t have the structure in place to make the panels and electrical components..... so he puts our country out of work ......and no way to complete...... so China gets the billions ...... its crazy ....Americans should be making all that shit...

Anyway has anyone noticed that since Carmine Perscio died he really kicked it in and is telling it ....he says he didn’t snitch..... but he is doing it in front cameras.

Teddy P is in a bad situation .....if he tries to build he goes away forever..

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."