Originally Posted by mchang93
Think I read somewhere Chin was furious with him at sit-down and spit or him or something. A few of older Philly guys had ties with Westside as has been said. If you go look at original LCN Genovese charts which I believe Valachi assisted with, it has Tony Bananas listed as soldier. Also has Snake persico as Genovese soldier which I found interesting. Wasn't Philly Family considered extension of Genovese back then? Middle to late 50s Carlo made his moves with Bruno it is my understanding the were considered part of Genovese prior to that. Could be wrong tho can't quite remember what I read about it

. Yes Leonetti got that information from Scarfo who was at that meeting. Still amazing Casella got to live(fir a few more years anyway) but as others have said he had some friends in high places who helped him get a pass. I always wonder if Casella said anything to his driver Rocco Marinucci before he took off. I guess not because Marinucci stuck around Philly and was brutally killed a year later