Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Well, Colombo mobster Tommy Stacks Leonessa did beat the shit out of Bonanno rat Joey D’Amico after he went back to the neighborhood, and Whitey Bulger was killed in prison supposedly by a Genovese associate. The Animal Barboza was killed by a Patriarca mobster in California, and Mario Riccobene was killed in Philadelphia. I also heard that John Alite had his ass kicked and ran out of a club by some Albanians. Sometimes, just sometimes, street justice is served.

I’m not talking about certain individual mobsters, I’m talking about the bosses who are afraid to order retribution and I’m talking about in the modern day not Barboza in 1976(45 years ago)or Mario Riccoobene in 1993(28 years ago). I’m talking about in the modern times the last 10-20 years ..and Whitey was killed by Genovese associate doing life. Again not the leaders on the street who are afraid to do anything...and I’m talking about Cosa Nostra , the Russians and Albanians are a different animal

In the 1990s the Gambinos send two men to kill Gravano after he went to life openly and not under false name,one of two flipped,that it,the American Mafiavis this mess because they dont kill the rat because was afraid of heat and the wiseguys havent the balls to serve long sentences. In italy every rat would be killed and in some cases would killed his family.

Yes this is what got Peter Gotti sent to die in the can was a hit on Gravano.