Yes Vito they did get Giuseppe and Domenic mixed up on that list. But how accurate are these lists anyway? And who is the source that puts these types of lists or charts out? I for one like to know 100 % if these lists are true or not. None of these allegations have not been proven in any court have they? From what I've been told the allegation of Domenic being an under boss, was printed in a news paper that was supposedly caught on a wire tap while in conversation with a paid informant. I have heard that this guy Vicenzo is a lying, conniving man that lied to the Canadian Authorities for a big payout. While living here when he was supposedly deported from New York he didn't sit well with some of the guys here. They quickly figured out he was a character that was not truthful.

Giuseppe was close to a friend of mine here in Montreal and from what he tells me, he is not a made man in any US family. And also that Vicenzo tried desperately to get him to go to that ceremony where he was made into the Bonnano family so he could film the whole thing and would get more $ from the authorities. When Giuseppe refused to go my friend told me he was panicking and tried to set him up on anything he could. Let's think about this for a second, would anybody that has dignity and self respect get made into a family that was proven to have given the order to slaughter his father and his uncles? From what I understand Giuseppe is a man that holds these values in high regard. When I asked him about Domenic he told me that he didn't know him as well as his brother.

Cut the head off.. The tail dies.