Without naming names because this fella is active as we speak. There is a guy, a top guy, who rose to become a goodfella, and then a capo. One of the top guys around. Very respected. He's been active for many years. In nearly every conceivable racket you could imagine. And he's been very successful.

In his entire lifetime, he's only taken a few bullshit pinches. I don't think he's ever even gotten a felony pinch in his life. Let alone a conviction.

He's never served 1 day in the can, with the exception of when he got pinched and was waiting to get out on bail. He has never served a prison term. Yet, he's been rubbing elbows, been shoulder to shoulder, with most of the top guys in NY for years.

And to the very best of my personal knowledge, he's NO rat. Just a very savvy, careful, measured fella, who picks his shots. Add in brains, smarts, luck, scheming, using buffers, and a very good game plan. And this man has come out a winner on the other end of the LE vs. MOB contest. The stars just aligned for him in his career.

What I am saying is all true. Every last word. And although this fella is a rarity for sure. He is not the only one around who has fallen into this category. Although admittedly, he's done it better than most.

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/02/21 08:00 PM.