Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by TonyBombassolo
I think some of you dont understand how the heroin pipeline works

The Cotroni regime dealt with many mafia members, from many varied mafia families. But they DID NOT do it independently. And those fellas who dealt with them did not just decide they wanted to buy junk from Vic and Pepe so they reached out to them.

It's called "protocol," The Cotoni's have NO authority to sell drugs to any "connected" guys unless the bosses of those borgatas gave the "ok" beforehand. Especially back in the 1940s, 1950, 1960s, era, when Cosa Nostra had a tight regimen and lines of authority.

THATS how any given Mafia pipeline worked. What do you think? Joe Beck Di Palermo, Big John Ormento, Carlie Di Pietro, etc., did it on their own? Without the ok from their skippers or family boss?

It works the exact same way even back in Sicily. The Sicilian crews who ferried babania to their American and Canadian cousins. It was NOT done catch-as-catch-can. But a well orchestrated conspiracy through previous agreements and handshakes. AFTER the bosses and crew leaders of each varied crew approved their men to do so.

Mafiosi are not "independents" in that regard. How do you think they've lasted hundreds of years? By being wild and "doing their own thing?"

They would have been found in car trunks, asap.

That was great!

I recently heard of new Sicilians in Ontario, asking or seeking out current people in Ontario, prior to entering 'coin operated' businesses. It most definitely is a system of business, any of the regions of Southern Italy can more than likely trace themselves to that system from 1931 on IMO.

Also, wasn't Frank Controni involved in Prize Fighting, via Eddie Melo? As well, as using Corsican Hitman Real Simard? I believe a Controni was also killed in the Montreal Biker War, by the Rock Machine.

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/toronto-star/20051003/282033322586997

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 03/02/21 11:49 AM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.