Originally Posted by Jim505
I'd love to hear Leonetti explain why he and his uncle thought killing Falcone in front of Joe Salerno was a good idea. I know it helped get Vince in the room, but all in all it seems one of the stupidest moves in LCN history.

I obviously did not know anything about the murder happening ..... but i can remember hearing about it and I knew they were toast !!!

Another thing you guys don’t know.... and everyone get on Phil for going out with Vinces girl but she is younger and even though she lived around the corner then caddy corner across the street she had other sisters ( HOT )and she was a exact twin .... and if you didn’t know then for years you would have no clue who was who ...there were a lot of girls going in and out of her house and a lot of good looking cousins from Philly coming and going.... and if i am remembering right the entire family had just moved onto Georgia ave. now even though they only moved 1000 ft. From the house two down from Angeloni’s from Arctic ave to Georgia Phil would not of known who she was definitely..... it wasn’t till all the girls were going in and out of the new house behind the drugstore right across from Scarf Inc. did he notice .... and he probably had no clue there were twins until after .

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/01/21 06:56 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."