That's a good point Serp.Falcone should not have been killed.I believe all he did was say Scarfo shouldn't be in the concrete business.There may have been more to it.During the Riccobene war I believe it was Faffy that beat a Riccobene with the butt of a shotgun and killed him in front of his mother.He may have even hit her with the gun.A killing like that (even a mob killing) is sure to bring public outrage and major heat from the law.He should have killed Faffy for that as far as I'm concerned.There was another man killed in front of his mother as well.Scarfo loved those hits if Leonetti is telling the truth.The shooting of the The plumber's (Salerno) farther was another terrible decision sure to bring heat.How could any boss of any family think that was a smart move.First,it's against the rules he swore to uphold.But the public outrage and law enforcement scrutiny to follow was a given.It shows that Scarfo was either becoming a Roy Demeo type serial killer or just so paranoid that his decisions became too erratic to be boss.I believe the Judge Helfant murder was justified in their world.Or the Frankie Flowers hit.But some of Scarfo's killings he ordered were just plain bloodlust