Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
Usually I have little to no sympathy for mob guys. But with him, I wonder why his brother wanted him to get involved, I mean John Gotti had to know how it would end for his brother.

Originally Posted by majicrat
Sorry, he was a man made his decisions and paid the price he was willing to pay. He was a criminal and I agree rot in hell. I'm always laughing at the pity given these guys. I have no doubt some do nice things in life, but none of them get a pass for the cruel things they did, directed or organized. I was taught very sorry don't fix the lamp. Good riddance.

This is the same deal with Teddy Persico ..... yes he did stuff ... but not a street guy .... many that knew him knew he was not cut out for the life .... many upstate after getting to know him or knew him for years just couldn’t grasp why he was in the life.... according to extend family and guys he knew up at the compound knew it was a order sent from Carmine for him to get more involved. Allie , Carmine were dead on street guys....Teddy and Larry no way .

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/26/21 03:42 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."