Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
https://atlanticcityweekly.com/food...4ec67c9-9969-56b5-be88-31c73fde6f57.html

The article says that the previous restaurant in Angeloni’s building was Madrid Club owned by Parisi’s. I wonder if those are same Parisi’s that are Nicky Jr’s first cousin that was in his AC crew , JP John Parisi?

JP is out of prison now after his Firstplus sentence , he’s been like a ghost you don’t hear or see him anywhere on the island (AC/Margate/Ventnor) , even in the summer. He was always a Nicky Jr guy and also Nicky Jr’s First Cousin so I can’t see him being involved anymore, but would wonder if he did jump back in if Philly would try to absorb him (if they haven’t already) like they did with the other guys in Nicky Jr’s crew like Sammy Piccolo , Pelullo, and the Rat Persiano. JP has always been based out of AC.

Fun fact about Madrid Club in Atlantic City was that it was where Leonetti and Scarfo cut the deal with Michael Matthews to financially support his Mayoral run for office which he ultimately won in a second, run off election and then basically gave Scarfo and Leonetti control of the Atlantic City Mayor’s Office via sweetheart land deals. Mayor Matthews wound getting jammed up by the FBI for this with Leonetti.

-Dante

No Dante

You would be surprised how big Matthews family is / was and the way that all went down.

JP is not here for good reasons.

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/17/21 07:59 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."