Originally Posted by majicrat
I apologize if this has been addressed previously and I missed it. I just watched the M. Franzese interview with Vlad (?). He comes across sincere however there are two things (actually a few more but much more minor things) that stand out as completely wrong and if was as knowledgeable as he claims and/or sincere seems to me he would not have made a mistake in stating. 1. He agreed with Vlad that the A. Gallo hit ordered on Joe Yac where innocents were killed happened in Vegas. It happened in NYC a pretty big mistake as I see it. And 2 the attempted hit on V. Orena at his house was a miss by the hitmen. They didn't miss him, he busted them being there and took off, no actual hit attempt took place. So, is he BS'ing or just a bad memory?

Which one? He's had a couple. Vlad got it mixed up because he's a moron when it comes to mob stuff. He got mixed up on the Neopolitan Noodle hit. An outside vegas gunman botched the hit ordered by kid blast on Joe Yack, Allie Boy, etc. I've always wondered who that vegas hitman was. He didn't know shit about NY obviously. At first I thought Spilotro. Then I thought Mike rizzitiello.