Originally Posted by Turnbull
Originally Posted by NYMafia
First of all. Let me say that I want all of you guys to step back a moment, clear your heads of any preconceived notions you have about WHO killed Colombo. And just marvel at the fact that he was shot and incapacitated back in 1971. It 2021.... it 50 years later and NOBODY has a single clue who really clipped him.

If you fellas have learned anything at all about the mob. Anything! You should realize by now that the mafia doesn't kill that way. Especially a top boss. Especially one who has nearly every news camera, television station, reporter, and law enforcement personnel "on the very scene" of the potential hit location. Are all of you nuts?? LOL

Watch your patronizing tone, NYM. You're not the last word on this subject,

What I said was not meant to be "patronizing" at all. And I also don't claim to be the "last word" as you say on the Mafia. Who is? I don't think any one person could possibly have all the knowledge there is to glean about traditional organized crime. Its way too vast a subject. Do you agree?

It's a matter of semantics I think. The statements I made are meant for us all. Myself included. If "we" have learned anything at all about the Mafia, with all the reading we've done over the years, "we" know that the mob doesn't kill that way....does that read a bit better? Lol

If "we" step back and clear "our" heads of any preconceived notions "we'" have, of the things that we may have read of the Colombo shooting, instead of taking them for granted as gospel, We can open up our minds to the very real possibilities of it not having been Joe Gallo at all who committed this shooting.

And IMO the facts, the tidbits we do indeed know about the situation, start to fall into place and point to a conspiracy..... and not from the "mob" per, se I might add.