You're right, but a great mob boss is also a chameleon with the ability to adapt to his surroundings. Rizzuto would've had to have to adapt to his environment if he were to operate in America. Massino lasted almost a decade and a half as a mob boss in 21st Century America (let's forget about his downfall for a second, I'm making a point) Gigante lasted nearly 3 decades, Bellomo has lasted almost a decade and a half so far, Cali before he was killed by that retard had only ever spent like 8 months in prison in his entire criminal career. In 21st Century America with all of this high technology, that's extraordinary! Not every boss goes down as quickly as Gotti, Amuso, and Casso which, let's face it, they were inept, stupid as hell and hung themselves that's why they only lasted 5 years. Gotti, Amuso, and Casso would be poor examples to use, they didn't even try to they might as well have walked into the police station and turned themselves in. And even Rizzuto spent only a few years in an American prison for his role in 3 murders. Not every boss gets slammed with 100-year sentences like the Commission bosses my point is instead of making blanketed statements I think it's better to look at things on a case-by-case basis, not everything is black-and-white or clear-cut.