Funny that a made guy, having spent a life on the streets and having known many of these people personally can't spell Bonanno. lol

It is entertaining though.

You also post a lot for a guy born in 1929. My father in law was born in 1933 and can't figure out how to get the iPad working with the simple press of the home button!

Anyways, congratulations on your parole and good luck with your reacclimation to society. wink

Originally Posted by LuigiDiMatti
I’ll tell you another thing that’s not online, when Freddy Eppolito got demoted, his crew merged with prick Paul Castellano’s crew. Me too. Now Paul Castellano was a fucking loser and NO ONE, I mean no one liked him. He simply wasn’t street. Let me give you an example. Me and Jovanni DiRiggi were getting extortion payments from some shops. It was a piss take really, but all mob schemes care. Anyway, two Bonnano guys went in and took our money. We turn up, the shop keeper says, I already have the money to the blonde guy. I knew immediately who it was. I went to my capo, Paul, he said, you should’ve got there earlier then. Cocksucker. Anyway, as I said earlier, I was close to Carlo. I was, because Carlo loved my dad and si was different than others cos I spoke to him in Italian. I raised this with Carlo and after a few weeks I got moved to the doctor’s crew. I would’ve preferred Jimmy clam, but it was better than Paul Castellano. I never met John Gotti, I can say, the way he was, certainly was the death knell for our thing, but whacking Paul. Totally understand it. Not only was he a cocksucker, he was fucking tight. He was asking for 40% of certain schemes etc. Him and Nino Gaggi. Fucking cocksuckers. Paul wasn’t a slimy sly cockroach like Nino, but I hated them two