Where was I last locked up at? FCI Elkton. You see, I was always polite to police and screws abd it helped me no end. Some guys would spit at police, fight with them etc, what’s the point? They’re only going to make you suffer. I was so polite, I use to get given books to read in jail! My politeness got me moved to a low security prison and got me out early. I made a lot of friends with screws and probation people. That’s just me. I’m a friendly guy. What do I think of Jimmy clam? Gutted. Heart broken. Watched a documentary about Roy DeMeo. Serial killer. I watch some Michael Franzese videos. I knew his dad, great guy. I read religious people have low IQs, so not sure about the Christianity shit, but he seems a good guy. I will never watch fucker Sammy Geavano 🐀 🐀 There’s no excuse for ratting a gent like Tommy Gambino. Back to Jimmy Clam apparently Paul allowed them to kill him and his son, I actually didn’t hear about it until about 2006. When Carlo was alive Jimmy Clam was a top earner, a classy handsome guy. He had a thing, believe it or not with Marilyn Monroe. Carlo would’ve never let him get whacked, but I heard he was in Nino’s crew? Bizarre, way back when, Jimmy was a powerful capo, I don’t know how/why he got demoted. I don’t think I ever told you, when I got caught with so much drugs, I was basically shelved. What I mean is, no one came to see me. Well, not many, only Aniello Dellacroe. He loved me. I used to ask him what’s going on if I get out, but I never got a straight answer, so I guess if I got out, I’d be put on a shelf somewhere. I had 4 appeals, but they all failed

L Dimatti